First, let me address the comment comment. Blogger has been fuh-reaky today! I know Karen was having trouble with it over the weekend as well. Crazy Blogger. So who knows who exactly was the problem, Courtney... it's behaving a little better now.
Seriously, what you talkin' 'bout? I ain't no chicken. I'll answer your
five questions. In fact, I see your five questions and raise you one
question. That's six, whole, whatever you want to ask questions.Go for it.
By the way, your comment window is not opening. I don't know if I'm the
problem or you...
Now, secondly...I'll take that sixth question and call it. Is that what I'm supposed to do next? I have never played poker in my life. Am I supposed to call? Hold? Hit? Pat my head and rub my stomach? Anyway...consider yourself tagged with the SIX Question Interview, Cuz!
1. If you could change one habit or behavior about yourself, what would it be?
2. What would be your ideal broadcasting job? Hometown newsgirl? Hollywood entertainment reporter? Tell us how you'd like to see yourself on the TV.
3. You and your four closest friends are taking a weekend trip somewhere. Where do you go? What do you do while you're free and wild for the weekend? Tell us how the weekend would go.
4. What is your favorite grownup book? (I know Diary of a Worm ranks pretty high on your list, but answer this question with a book that doesn't have pictures, lol)
5. If you had to choose between: bungee jumping, driving in a demolition derby, drag racing, parasailing or sky diving, which would you choose and why?
6. Would you rather slide down a 40 foot slide laced with razor blades into a vat of alcohol OR would you rather suck a dead man's nose until his chest caved in? (That is one nasty disgusting question, isn't it? Heehee. You asked for the sixth one.)