(Btw, Tater, you've been tagged, too. It might not hurt to go update that blog of yours.... Just a thought....)
1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to? He's scared of me. For one reason, I have children and he is deathly afraid of children - possibly allergic - so, no. Haven't seen him since probably 1994 or so.
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons? Find some craft for my Brownies to make. They dig making crafts out of weird stuff.
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? You laugh and I will cut you - The family was way into Kenny Rogers, The Statler Brothers, The Oak Ridge Boys, The Gatlin Brothers. And when Dad was in one of those moods, he' d break out the Olivia Newton John records. Yes, records.
4. What kind of music do you listen to now? My MP3 player has everything from The All-American Rejects to Faith and Tim, Kanye West to Barenaked Ladies, Gavin DeGraw to Queen Latifah. I listen to whatever hits me just right.
5. What is the best thing about your current job? Getting to stay home with my own kids, being the coolest big person in these little dudes' lives all day long and being able to skip wearing makeup if I feel like it.
6. Are you against same sex marriage? Yes.
7. Have you been on a date in the past week? Strangely, yeah. If you call spending 5 hours and way too much money in a casino a date.
8. Where are you going on your next vacation? I'm taking a "selfish vacation" this weekend actually. 2 1/2 days all alone. I can hardly wait.
9. Quote a song lyric: (Oh heckl, I'll just quote the whole song)
"I don't feel like loving you today.
So don't you even try to change my mind.
The best thing you could do right now is just go away
'cause I don't feel like loving you today.
I don't want to talk about last night.
I'm angry and I haven't had much sleep.
I'm so tired and bloodshot ain't no tellin' what I'd say.
I don't feel like loving you today.
But you know I will anyway
Even though we make it hard sometimes.
I'll wind up forgiving you
And probably loving you for the rest of my life.
But I don't feel like loving you today.
And I've got 16 hours left to go.
I might tell you that I'm leaving even though you know I'll stay.
But I don't feel like loving you today. "
Sad thing is, he did just go away. Mad. He's still not home. I hate that.
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Eh, I'd say about half and half.
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? Rednecks don't do Ikea. We do Yard Sale.
12. Do you like your parents? A few of them.
13. Do you live with them? No. Heck no.
14. Where are you from? Oklahoma forever.
15. Tell us about the last conversation you had?
16. Where do you see yourself in one month? Hopefully divorced. (Only partly kidding on that one)
17. What is your favorite smell? Freshly bathed babies slathered in Baby Magic
18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar? No. Compulsive, but not bi-polar
19. What is the time and the outside temperature right now? 2:58pm 90'
20. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworker? I don't think so...
21. Have you ever gone to therapy? No, but I could use some today.
22. Have you ever Played Spin the Bottle? Yes.
23. Have you ever Toilet Papered someone's house? No.
24. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? Who hasn't?
25. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister's friend? I stole a boyfriend from Tater once, but that's it.
26. Have you ever been to a nude beach? The world is not ready for me to visit a nude beach. Besides, the thought of sunburned nipples just doesn't sound appealing to me.
27. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels? There's a bottle in the pantry right now. Next to the Jim Beam.
28. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Iewwww......sand in my private parts, no way.
29. Have you ever had a stalker? Oh I guess you could've called him a borderline stalker. He used to write me poetry about killing himself over me, etc.
30. Have you ever been in love? Yep.
31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? No. How weird. I better get on that!
32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Any time I go on a Girls' Night Out with my Wyandotte friends.
33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one? Never been to a real live party party. Those wild Tupperware parties rarely get too outta hand.
34. Have you ever been cheated on? I don't think so....
35. Have you ever had sex with one of your MySpace friends? Uhh...if we're having sex wouldn't it be Our Space?
36. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend? Oh yes.
37. Have you ever felt like you were just completely rhino raped? Uhhhh........
38. Have you ever lied to your parents? Yes. And I am going to SO able to spot the lies outta my kids. I guarantee that.
39. Have you ever been out of the country? We get off the place and go to town once a week for groceries.
40. Have you ever thrown up from working out? I'm too fat to ride a roller coaster - do you think I work out?
41. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month? No, but I did cry for two days.
42. Have you ever eaten three meals from three different fast food places in one day? Yes, it's called Vacation.
43. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn’t know what was going on? Oh my yes. Those were the days, my friends.
44. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on? Ugh yes. That's partly why the guy in Question #1 is scared of me. How embarrassing.
45. Have you ever seen your best friend naked? ROFL ......... Tater? Have I?
46. Have you ever fell in love with someone elses partner? Yes. Long time ago.
47. Have you ever had your heart broken by someone you love? Yes. This morning. He said something that really cut deep.
48. If you could change anything that has happened in the last six months would you? I'd change the way I acted towards my husband yesterday because obviously it didn't set well with him. Yeesh.
49. Favorite time of day? Naptime.
50. Favorite thing to do? Listen to my MP3 player while I read and ignore the kids. (My own kids, not the ones I get paid to duct tape to the floor.)
51. Favorite food? Chocolate