* My morning dose of Relacore got stuck in my throat and now I'm belching some funky herby, vitamany taste.
* I'm retaining water more effectively than the Hoover freakin' dam.
* Today is my first day with all six babysittin' kids. How's that going for me, you ask? So far, smashingly. Of course, three of them are asleep right now. Ask me again later. It may go from smashingly to me smashing things.
* I'm really considering not going to Ladies' Night tonight. I'm thinking that sleep is more important to my bloated, cranky self.
A few good things to even out the iffy stuff:
* We got coupons in the paper yesterday for Long John Silver's and Mr. Diva said he'd take me there for dinner tonight. Of course, adding LJS food to my already bloated body might very well just cause me to explode.
* CBG, even though she'd been gone for two weeks, remembered me this morning and when I picked her up she grabbed my hair, pulled me to her and gave me what I think was a kiss. That was stellar.
* I was totally ready for work in an hour and 10 minutes this morning. I was totally ready when my first kid arrived.
Hmh. I really thought there was more good stuff. Guess not.
I'm going to try my darndest to post better this week. This going 4 days and longer is drivin' me batty!!
Monday, March 06, 2006