WHO/WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST...?
1.Who was your first prom date?-- Eric Daugherty. He was a Junior, I was a Freshman. He and I were in Band together and were just friends. In fact, my boyfriend met up with us after the Prom at Pizza Hut. I think Eric's gay now. Heck, I think he was back then, too.
2. Who was your first roommate?-- Well, technically I shared a room with Tater before I ever roomed with anyone else, but as far as a real life grownup roommate, it was Cyndi in my very brief living-away-from-home experience in Stillwater. That was the beginning of the end of our friendship.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?-- I had tried sips of wine coolers when Mom and Dad had some, but the first time I drank and got drunk it was Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. Agh, I still feel that headache sometimes.
4. What was your first job?-- I worked in an attorney's office as a gopher during the summers, starting at 14. I did dictation, filing and stuff for his family business. He was Mom's boss. That was an amazing opportunity. I don't know of many attorneys now that would hire a 14 year old.
5. What was your first car?-- A gold Chevy Cavalier with a horrific paint job, peeling headliner and a driver's seat propped up with a brick.
6. Who was your first grade teacher?-- Mrs. Pirrong. Oh, how I loved that woman. I still see her in Wal*Mart occasionally. She doesn't look any different.
7. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?-- Mom, Tater, my cousin Scott and I flew home from a visit to my uncle's in Nebraska. I was 8.
8. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?-- I have never snuck out of the house. My dad put the fear of God in me that if I did, he'd inflict so much bodily harm that I'd never move again, much less have an opportunity to sneak out.
9. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?-- My first best friend was DeLisa and yes, we are still friends. Not as close as we one were, but I could call her up tonight and we could spend hours on the phone together, talking about nothing and everything.
10. Where was your first sleepover?-- Nana's house. I mean, if you want to get technical, that was the first time I slept over at someone else's house.
11. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?-- Usually Sam because he's up before dawn every stinkin' morning.
12. Whose wedding were you in the first time?-- Their names were Dub and Bernadette. Dub was our pastor at the time's son. I was 5. I don't remember much about it, but I remember thinking that the name Bernadette was the most glamorous name I'd ever heard.
13. What is the first thing you do in the morning?-- Hit the snooze 3 times.
14. What was the first concert you ever went to?-- Garth Brooks. I was 18 and in the midst of my first hangover.
15. First tattoo or piercing?-- I got my ears pierced the first time when I was 5. My Aunt Shirlye took me to Wal*Mart and had it done. I remember wanting to get my ears pierced so I could wear gigantic hoops like she always wore. My first tattoo was in 2002.
16. First celebrity crush?-- I hate to admit this - Michael Jackson.
17. First crush?-- I had a little girl crush on a guy named Jimmy Douthit when I was about 6 years old. He was one of the neighborhood boys who worked on the farm with Papa. He had this wonderful curly blonde hair that he combed into waves and I thought he was amazing.
18. First TRUE love?-- Brad was the first guy with whom I experienced real love. It was also the love that nearly crushed me into smithereens.
19. When was your first detention?-- I don't think I ever got detention.....I really don't.
20. What was the name of your first pet?-- It was either Katy or TinkerBell. They were both beagles and they co-habitated the pen in the yard at the same time at one point, but I'm not sure which one came first.
21. First kiss?-- Jeremy Foust in the back seat of Mason's mom's Mercedes on the way home from spookhousin' in Joplin.
22. Who was the first person to break your heart?-- Brad. Broke it bad, too.
23. Who will be the first to repost this?-- Don't know. Probably no one. I'm just feeling particularly uninspired tonight and thought I'd post some memes.
Monday, December 25, 2006
WHO/WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST...?